LEGAL PROCESS SERVICE
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last Updated: JULY 29 2016
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. If you purchase our products or services, we will collect billing and credit card information so that we may complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information from you in the future.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general information and statistics regarding the use of the Legal Process Service website.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
1. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
2. We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
3. We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
4. We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
5. We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
6. We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
7. We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
8. We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
1. We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
2. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
3. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
a. We may share information to comply with federal or state laws.
b. We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
d. We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
4. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Legal Process Service and our affiliates. If you opt into our email list, we may also send you surveys to conduct research regarding your opinions of current services or potential new services and products that we may offer.
Legal Process Service does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of our external business partners regarding a particular offering that may be of interest to you. When we do so, your unique personally identifiable information (such as email, name, address or phone number) is never transferred to the third party.
We may share our data with trusted partners and vendors to help perform statistical analysis, send email, postal mail, or text messages, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Legal Process Service, and they are required to keep all of your personal and sensitive information confidential.
We will not disclose any of your personal information unless required to do so by law. In that event, you will not receive any notice of such a disclosure, and we will only make such a disclosure if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: 1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Legal Process Service or the site; 2) protect and defend the rights and property of Legal Process Service; and, 3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Legal Process Service or the public at large.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (COPPA)
Legal Process Service does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. This website and it’s content are directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
LEGAL PROCESS SERVICE
724 South 8th Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone Number: 702-471-7255